Air & Dirt Separators
Air & dirt separators are designed to eliminate entrained air and separate debris associated with start-up and maintenance of any hydronic system. The design incorporates a skim valve, used to eliminate floating debris, a removable end cover for coalescing medium access, and an air vent to automatically release air from the separator.
WVA Air & Dirt Separators
Air separators are typically used in hydronic heating and chilled water piping systems. WVA air & dirt separators are built with a removable cartridge and to ASME code. ASME code models with non-removable cartridge and non-ASME code models are also available.
- Download WVA Sizes and Specifications Sheet [.pdf]
- High Velocity WVA Air & Dirt Separator
- The WVA-HV Series air & dirt separators with removeable cartridge. are manufactured to ASME specifications. The WVA High Velocity series is rated to 250°F and 175 PSI. A WVA-HV Series is available in non-ASME with an ASME non-removeable cartridge.
- Download High Velocity WVA Sizes and Specifications Sheet [.pdf]
- Air & Dirt Separator Performance Charts
- Wess-Vent Air / Dirt Separator Flow / Pressure Performance Data [.pdf]
- Shell: Carbon Steel
- Coalescing Medium: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Standard Red Oxide Prime Painted
- Blow Down Valve: Bronze (optional)
- Skim Valve: Bronze (optional)
- Vent: Stainless Steel (optional)
- Maximum Design Temperature: 250°F
- Maximum Design Pressure: 125 PSI
- Sizes Available Up To 36"
- Interior and Exterior Epoxy Finish Available
- Request For Quote
- Hydro-Pneumatic Tanks
- Surge Arrestor Tanks
- Expansion Tanks
- Air Separators
- Air & Dirt Separators
- Storage Tanks
- Stainless Steel Tanks
- Air Receiver/Vacuum Tanks
- Air Surge Tanks
- Replacement Bladders
copyright © 2012 AA Tanks | All rights reserved